Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Greenwar,..

Alright listen up you pretentious poser wanna be hippie that watched to many episodes of whale wars; Just because you drive a hybrid vehicle and drink your free trade latte in reusable cup does not make you better then anyone. If anything it makes you worse. It shows your stupidity. You are so worried about the approval of your peers that you don't think about crap and you just fall in line and do what you are told.

Lets look at that hybrid vehicle. Really, why does driving a no power weak ass vibrator on wheels make you better then me? Oh because you use less gas then my 5 liter lifted truck? Because my truck sucks down the blood of the ancient reptile kings by the gallons and yours merely sips? Well you are a moron. Sure I am putting more into the air that you can see, and you can shake your head at my gas mileage, but I drive less, and probably use less gas then you do over the course of a week. Also my batteries are not going to take up a huge space at the landfill long after my great grand children are dead.

This to me is like that whole yellow ribbon thing, really why are you doing what you are doing? Are you doing it because of the cool points you get? Or are you doing it for the tax breaks and the use of the HOV lane by yourself? If its the latter I can respect that. If you are trying to save the environment then why do you take loooooong drives by yourself using those non-biodegradable batteries and yes still using gas.

You want to help save the environment there are so many more efficient simple ways. How about put a garden in your back yard? How about car pool? How about work close to home? How about cooking for shorter times? How about servicing your car regularly and checking the tires. Man their are so many simple things out there that you can do, and you don't have to take credit for them.

Now if you are doing this for attention keep doing it. You will get my attention. You may not like it, but you will get it. Hell you probably will like it, because those children that threw fits to get their parents attention didn't care if they got their ass whipped, they just cared they got the attention. To end this rant today I am gonna say one more thing hybrid SUV, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment